Easy to make fingerpaints using ingredients around the house.
- Food colouring
What to do:
- Mix 4 tablespoons of sugar and ½ cup cornstarch in a pot.
- Add 2 cups of cold water.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring until it becomes thick.
- When the mixture is cool, spoon it into small containers and add food colouring.
- Mix together.
- Fingerpaint is ready!
Hints and Tips:
- Easy to make so can also be made for a child's bday as a gift.
- Alternative to cornstarch 2tbsp of all-purpose flour.