The Victorian Department of Education is partnering with Australian Catholic University and the Front Project to provide an accelerated 18-month Bachelor of Early Childhood Education for educators, with the Victorian Government paying for university course fees.
The Innovative ITE degree with ACU in combination with the Upskill Program is a package of supports designed to assist ECEC providers and educators as they become qualified Early Education Teachers.
- Victorian Government pays unit fees for students
- Nationally recognised reputable bachelor degree with ACU Accelerated18-month duration
- ACECQA approved
- Supported by the Victorian Department of Education
- Limited opportunity
- Complete 1 of 5 placements at existing service
- Innovative learning delivery (including symposiums and the use of Virtual Reality simulations)
- Mentoring with qualified ECT
- Transition to University support
- Specialised webinars as part of the Upskill Program
- Live and work in Victoria
- Have completed their Diploma in Early Childhood in the last 10 years Work in the ECEC service
- A sound level of digital literacy
- Are prepared to study full time for 18 months (no part-time offer) Ready to begin their study in the first or second semester of 2022
As a recipient of the Innovative Early Childhood Teaching Course at ACU will receive free access to the Upskill Program, an initiative of the Front Project. The Upskill Program is a mixed mentoring, resources, and peer-to-peer support program that guides university students undertaking early childhood teaching qualifications through to completing their degree.
For more information and to apply: Front Project