On Tuesday 21 June, a free webinar hosted by Raising Children Network, presented by Dr Fallon Cook will be conducted on a range of strategies that will help babies and toddlers who are having sleep difficulties.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- what toddler sleep looks like
- how medical issues cause sleep problems
- how to work out what’s causing problems with sleep and settling
- what strategies can help your toddler sleep and settle better
- when to get help for toddler sleep
Dr Fallon Cook is a paediatric sleep practitioner and director at Infant Sleep Australia. She works for babies and toddlers who have sleeping difficulties. She has received several awards for her contribution to infant sleep research. She also holds a prestigious post at the University of Melbourne and Murdoch Children’s Research Institute.
- Time: Tuesday 21 June 2022, 7 pm AEST
- Duration: 40 minutes, followed by a 20-minute question and answer session
For those of you who can’t make the webinar live, simply register with your email address and you’ll be sent a link to the recording a few days afterwards.
To register and for more information: Toddler Sleep and Settling Webinar