This free webinar organised by EduTribe is on Critical Reflection For Early Childhood Educators. Topics covered include the difference between critical reflection and reflective practice, documenting critical reflection, how often should you be reflecting and more.
In education and care services, critical reflection means 'Closely examining all aspects of events and experiences from different perspectives. This webinar will help educators to be more innovative in their style to handle children.
Presented by Elsa Norvill who is a Learning and Development Specialist at One Tree Community Services will be presenting this webinar and will be discussing the following:
- What is the difference between Critical Reflection and Reflective Practice?
- How often should we be reflecting?
- How should we document Critical Reflection?
- How do we use Critical Reflection in our programming?
- How can we embed Critical Reflection as an exceeding theme in our QIP?
- How to encourage Critical Reflection without always a negative spin?
- Should we have a bank of questions?
- How do you use communication with families & feedback as part of our Reflective Practice?
- What cycle is best used when critical reflecting?
Duration: 35 min
Certificate Of Participation: Available
To watch the webinar: Critical Reflection