Completing Assignments While On Work Placement

Forum for all questions, issues and concerns when completing work placement within an early childhood setting.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
fatimah

Completing Assignments While On Work Placement

Post by fatimah » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Hi all :wave: I'm completing a cert 3 and will be starting work placement soon on the 10th of November and will complete on the 3rd of December 2015. I'll be doing 8 hours a day. I had no idea the amount of assignments it consisted of when i had signed up for those many hours. Only after the approval did i become aware. Now I'm freaking out and wondering if I'll be able to complete it. Did anyone else sign up for those many hours or something similar and made it out alive?? :giggle: are the assignments as difficult as it seems? ?

Lorina

Re: Completing Assignments While On Work Placement

Post by Lorina » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:47 pm

You'll be fine! Remember you'll be working with experienced educators who will be able to support and guide you through your questions and you will be gaining hands on learning which will also help you complete assignments. So, even though it may seem like alot, it will be easier to complete since you have lots of support and guidance through your work placement!

Hope you have a great time!

:geek:,
Lorina