Selection Criteria - HELP!!

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
MissStuck

Selection Criteria - HELP!!

Post by MissStuck » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:04 am

Hi

I need some urgent assistance please to answer these questions!! This is for a Special Needs Education Assistant position

I would really appreciate any help!! or just and example of each one, Thank you so much x

Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interact with students with special needs, parents and teaching professionals on the provision of educational programs, and to assist teachers in understanding students where necessary.

Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a team in the evaluation of educational programs, including special education and therapy programs where these have been implemented.

Good organisational skills that will assist in the delivery and development of effective education programs to students and subsequent feedback to teaching professionals or psychologists.

Ability to assist teachers or therapists in implementing educational programs, including special education and, should this be a requirement of the position, occupational and/or physiotherapy programs.

Knowledge of health and physical disabilities in students and adolescents.

Ability to assist with general health and well-being of students.

Lorina

Re: Selection Criteria - HELP!!

Post by Lorina » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:28 pm

Hi!

Do you still need help?

:geek:,
Lorina

Hanah123

Post by Hanah123 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:53 pm

Hello Fiona,
Can you help me to answer this question., please!
Why is it so important that children have time when exploring their creativity? Provide one example of how you would do this for a child.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:37 pm

Hanah123 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:53 pm
Hello Fiona,
Can you help me to answer this question., please!
Why is it so important that children have time when exploring their creativity? Provide one example of how you would do this for a child.
Hi,

The following should help:

Fostering Creativity

:geek:,
Lorina