CHCECE007- Develop positive and respectful relationships with children

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
hoopadiancie

CHCECE007- Develop positive and respectful relationships with children

Post by hoopadiancie » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:17 pm

Good afternoon, I was struggling my assessment for Develop positive and respectful relationships with children. Can you please help me!
1. Record how you would involve the children in the following experience so that they are actively encouraged to think about how they would like to be involved
A. Renovations to the education and care service mean that there will be large trucks arriving within view of the infants window which overlook the main car park.
B. A rabbit hutch and run is to be installed in the toddlers outdoor area.
C. Raja's mother is to bring in her 2- week year old baby and will bathe the baby in front of the preschool children.

Anika

Re: CHCECE007- Develop positive and respectful relationships with children

Post by Anika » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:28 am

Can any one tell me that question answers how should I write.
1. Think of a time in your childhood when negative statements had a lasting impact on you?
Describe?
2. Describe the impact it has had on your as an adult?

Anika

Re: CHCECE007- Develop positive and respectful relationships with children

Post by Anika » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:30 am

Can any one tell me that question answers how should I write.
1. Think of a time in your childhood when negative statements had a lasting impact on you?
Describe?
2. Describe the impact it has had on your as an adult?