technology advice

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
ShellyB77

technology advice

Post by ShellyB77 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:19 pm

I am looking to purchase a small(ish) tablet (7-8 inch screen max.) for use at work to complement the centre iPads. I would like it to fit in my toolkit (bumbag) so I can take quick and easy photo's for learning stories. Ideally it would need to have internet connectivity (not just wifi).
I am not very techy when it comes to researching these things. Any help would be appreciated.

sallygally

Re: technology advice

Post by sallygally » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:27 pm

Hi Shelly

If you wanted to get another Ipad I would highly recommend getting one refurbished through apple, its not worth the high price tag for a new iPad in my opinion. There are plenty of other options though for cheaper tablets instead of an iPad, I would have a look at some of those especially if you just want it for photos/ e-books etc.

here are two I would recommend checking out:

Android 8.1
Samsung Galaxy A10.1

Hope this helps :)

Raconteur

Post by Raconteur » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:51 am

Refurbished Ipad would be a good choice, you should definitely check them out.

AureaRea

Post by AureaRea » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:17 pm

How's your budget? If you're only looking for ways to take photos, an Android 10 device should suffice. Maybe Android A51 5G so you can also have the internet access. For a cheaper option, Samsung A20s has a big screen and good camera. If you want something that uses a stylus, I suggest going for a refurbished iPad with Apple Pencil. Android tablets with stylus tend to be more expensive.