Studying with Selmar

FAQs on qualifications, starting a childcare business, starting a new job, contracts etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Willow5

Studying with Selmar

Post by Willow5 » Tue May 26, 2020 1:22 pm

Hello,

I'm looking to get into the childcare industry and I'm interested in doing a Diploma with Selmar Institute in Melbourne.

Has anyone studied with them before?

Do childcare centres accept students from Selmar?

I don't want to study at a school with a bad reputation.

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

sharnaanne

Re: Studying with Selmar

Post by sharnaanne » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:00 pm

Hey, I’m currently looking into Selmar as well, did you end up studying with them?

dianecosgrove

Post by dianecosgrove » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:28 am

Hi, I can tell about my experience at Selmar Institute. Overall, it was been quite positive.

One aspect that stood out to me was the quality of the faculty members. The professors and instructors at Selmar Institute are highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields. They demonstrate a genuine passion for teaching and provide valuable insights, making the learning experience really engaging and insightful. What I like the most was that the faculty members were also approachable and willing to help me clarify any doubts or concerns.

I had opportunities for hands-on experience through internships, industry collaborations, and practical projects. I was feeling like going to work into the relevant and real world)

What about the campus facilities at Selmar Institute, many students said it is well-maintained and equipped with modern amenities. However, I didn't have the opportunity to see that( Maybe I was unluck.

Also, as for me, another area that could be improved is the availability of scholarships and financial aid options. I would be happier, if there were more opportunities for us with financial constraints to access scholarships or grants...

sharnaanne

Post by sharnaanne » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:33 pm

Hi Diane, thanks for letting me know about your experience with Selmar, I'm glad it was overall a good one. I decided to study with Selmar through their Virtual Classroom option, I start at the end of this month! :thumbup:

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:30 pm

sharnaanne wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:33 pm
Hi Diane, thanks for letting me know about your experience with Selmar, I'm glad it was overall a good one. I decided to study with Selmar through their Virtual Classroom option, I start at the end of this month! :thumbup:
Fantastic! Welcome to the industry!

:geek:,
Lorina