Has anyone study in MEGT institute?(CS education)

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Alisonngu315

Has anyone study in MEGT institute?(CS education)

Post by Alisonngu315 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:10 pm

Hey Everyone
I’m an international student who is planning to study cert 3 + dip in Sydney . I’m actually quite interested in the school MEGT but couldn’t find any reviews from the internet. (Actually found a few bad reviews from google) I visited the school recently and feel pretty good. It seemed that the school is design for international students and they are very supportive to the student . But still I think it would be great if I can hear the feedback from their old students. Also because I’m new to this place so I have few more questions :

1) does the employer concern that where the candidate graduated from? Or do they more concern about your skills, your interview performance
2) can I continue to study in uni(whatever uni) after I graduated from RTOs? Does the uni concern that where the candidate graduated from ? Or they concern more about your skills, your interview performance ?

Thanks a lot 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Alison