Useful programming software

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Crystal ng
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Useful programming software

Post by Crystal ng » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Just wondering if anyone know some useful software or app that I can use for programming?
For example making the daily information chart, portfolio, name label, poster, etc.

Lorina

Re: Useful programming software

Post by Lorina » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:00 pm

We at Aussie Childcare Network, have created a Documentation app called Appsessment.

Appsessment is a digital documentation App that comes with all features such as creating custom templates, photos and video uploads, files attachments, generating reports, sending updates to parents timeline, etc.

We provide you with a variety of default documentation to use such as learning stories, a variety of observation methods, daily diary, curriculum plans and more. You also have the option of creating your own Templates as well.

Each documentation has a wide range of elements put together such as Information Fields, Upload Photos, Upload Videos, Attach Files, Choose Framework Outcomes, Interlinking, etc. When you create Documentation using Appsessment, you will notice that the form is highly simplified for your usage and it will streamline your presentation in a unique and a professional way.

You can add Parents so they can receive the updates from your App directly from their account. Once you create any type of documentation they will get an email notification and they can login to their account and view the update from their Timeline. This will increase the interaction with parents and keeps them up to date on what's happening with their child in your centre. The App manages the whole lot and makes the entire process more streamlined taking care of everything for you.

You can also access Appsessment from multiple devices and all information are synced with one another. This means when creating documentation, you can start writing up details on an iPad for example, save it as a draft and continue it later on a laptop, desktop or mobile if you want. The option is yours.

When you get started with Appsessment, you will get 14 days money back guarantee period, so you can trial Appsessment risk free. If you cancel within 14 days, you will receive full refund back to your card.

For more information, please visit the following:

Appsessment

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

Butterflyblue
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Butterflyblue » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi there!
I'm not too sure why put my post keeps on disappearing (maybe something about advertising?) so I thought I'd email you instead, hope that's okay! :)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Butterflyblue wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:19 pm
Hi there!
I'm not too sure why put my post keeps on disappearing (maybe something about advertising?) so I thought I'd email you instead, hope that's okay! :)

HI!

Even though you are answering a question, we have created our own documentation App at Aussie Childcare Network that we prefer to promote - rather than our competition and yes also due to advertising of other products.

Thanks for your understanding.

Lorina

LisaJ

Post by LisaJ » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:35 pm

Hi Lorina,

Just a heads up, I found it a bit hard to 'contact' you..

I would love a good daily sleep checklist template and also a safety check list template

Cheers
Lisa

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:11 am

LisaJ wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:35 pm
Hi Lorina,

Just a heads up, I found it a bit hard to 'contact' you..

I would love a good daily sleep checklist template and also a safety check list template

Cheers
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

No problem, you can message me on our Social media, it's probably the easiest way...

Sure! I've added those Templates to my to-do list. I'll see if I can get them done soon.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Lorina