Understanding about JET fee assistance.

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
spd
Participator
Participator

Understanding about JET fee assistance.

Post by spd » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:35 am

Hi all,

I was trying to understand about Job education and training child care assistance.(JETCCFA).. can somebody explain me in detail about this assistance.. currently I'm doing my certificate III in early childhood and care 2day in a week.. and I've enrolled my daughter to a daycare center for those 2days.my husband is full time working..
even I'm receiving CCB and CCR. But I recently heard about JET fee assistance.. I made a research on this but I couldn't understand the concept..

Can somebody please explain me what is the eligibility criteria for this assistance??
What is the income limit should be to receive this assistance??

I really need help in understanding this concept in detail. Looking forward for a reply ASAP.

libra5k

Re: Understanding about JET fee assistance.

Post by libra5k » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi,
I am also interested to know more about it as have to start my work placements soon. The best you can do is contact centrelink directly!
Thnkx n goodluck

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:11 pm

This may help:

JET Assistance

:geek:,
Lorina

spd
Participator
Participator

Post by spd » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:18 am

Thanks Lorina.. the above link was useful.. but again there is no where it's mentioned about the income limit to receive this JET fee assistance.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:51 pm

I'm not too sure if there is an income limit if you are studying for a qualification... it's best to ring and have a chat with them or visit Centrelink themselves for more information. it may depend on individual circumstances as well so best to contact them...

:geek:,
Lorina

linsaa fdc
Coach
Coach

Post by linsaa fdc » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:10 am

Hi,

JET fee assistance is help to pay your childcare fees when you already receive other centrelink payments so your income does come into play because you have to receive the highest amount of CCB to qualify. Here is a link to see if you are eligible.
https://www.humanservices.gov.au/indivi ... assistance

The out of pocket fee ends up being $1 an hour per child but if you attend family day care the fees might already be less than $1 an hour out of pocket anyway after 100% CCB and CCR.
Linsaa fdc :wave: