CHCECE003 - Scenario: Bella - Hot Summers Day

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jesspryor
Participator
Participator

CHCECE003 - Scenario: Bella - Hot Summers Day

Post by Jesspryor » Mon May 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Question is;
On a summer day, Bella feels the children should stay inside as the outdoor area is unpleasantly hot. How might she provide good ventilation and appropriate light to her indoor area?

Can someone please help me with this question? I've searched google and my books and i cant find anything about what to do on a summers day, I'm not sure what child care policies are on air conditioners or fans and closing all the windows and doors. I know you need natural lighting and fresh air so any help with this will be appreciated.

Lorina

Re: CHCECE003 - Scenario: Bella - Hot Summers Day

Post by Lorina » Mon May 15, 2017 4:01 pm

For ventilation she could put the a/c on to keep the room cool. And open curtains to provide in natural light...

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Re: CHCECE003 - Scenario: Bella - Hot Summers Day

Post by Lorina » Mon May 15, 2017 4:09 pm

I haven't been able to find the exact temperature that the air con should be set at to keep the room cool. Maybe something like 24 degrees as such...

:geek:,
Lorina