CHCPRTOO1 - Help with child care quotes questions

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
catnap
Helper
Helper

CHCPRTOO1 - Help with child care quotes questions

Post by catnap » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi Lorina,
I need to expand on some questions from work I submitted. Here's the child care quotes.....
1. Child abuse and neglect offend the basic values of our state, we need to have a responsibilty to provide safe settings for at-risk children.
2. The only reason abuse is alive today, is because we as adults fail to listen to them. Listen to a child today!
3. I believe the best service to the child is a service closest to the victims of neglect, abuse or abandonment must not be victims of beaucracy.
They deserve our devoted attention, not our divided attention.
I know what the quotes mean, but need to expand on the answers of the above and write a detailed response by including the following:
symptoms of child abuse
forms of disclosure
responding to disclosure
reporting and recording
mandatory reporting legislation
duty of care
nurturing and child-focused work practices
info gathering techniques
maintaining confidentiality
working collabratively with relevant agencies
protecting the rights of children
working ethically
responding to unethical behaviour
communicating with children
Not sure how to word it into the above quotes....any links to get me started would be of great help, thanks!