CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
chichi
Helper
Helper

CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks

Post by chichi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi Lorena,

I'm completing the case study below. Can you please let me know if I am on the right track and if I have answered the question correctly or do I need more ? please see in attachment

Case Study 7
You are working in an early childhood education and care service that asks families to provide their children’s meals. A student undertaking studies in early childhood education and care has recently commenced their first professional work placement at the service.

Complete the following:
Develop a checklist which identifies the key information and practices you need to provide to the student during their orientation to ensure that they carry out food-handling, preparation and storage according to policies and procedures typically available in an early childhood education and care service, and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
You may access relevant policies and procedures of an education and care service to guide your answer. Name the policies and procedures referred to, and submit with your completed checklist.
Clearly state the regulatory requirements the student must be informed of.

many thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chichi
Helper
Helper

Re: CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks

Post by chichi » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi Lorina,

I'm completing the case study below. Can you please let me know if I am on the right track and if I have answered the question correctly or do I need more ? please see in attachment

Case Study 7
You are working in an early childhood education and care service that asks families to provide their children’s meals. A student undertaking studies in early childhood education and care has recently commenced their first professional work placement at the service.

Complete the following:
Develop a checklist which identifies the key information and practices you need to provide to the student during their orientation to ensure that they carry out food-handling, preparation and storage according to policies and procedures typically available in an early childhood education and care service, and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
You may access relevant policies and procedures of an education and care service to guide your answer. Name the policies and procedures referred to, and submit with your completed checklist.
Clearly state the regulatory requirements the student must be informed of.

many thanks,