Widjira and Eora Nations - ATSI

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Vansmith94

Widjira and Eora Nations - ATSI

Post by Vansmith94 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Wiradjri Nation and the Eora Nation people.
3.Consider the diversity and similarities in historical cultural practices between the two nations.

I dont understand at all please help me im sturggling

Lorina

Re: Widjira and Eora Nations - ATSI

Post by Lorina » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:04 pm

The 'Eora people' was the name given to the coastal Aboriginal people around Sydney. The word Eora simply means 'here' or 'from this place'. Local Aboriginal people used the word to describe to the British where they came from and so the word was then used to define the Aboriginal people themselves.

Ref: Eora People

:geek:,
Lorina

Vansmith94

Post by Vansmith94 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:14 pm

I'm still struggling to understand the cultural differences even with these websites. The Eora Nation and Widjari Nation all practiced the same things as far as i can see

This is due the day after tomorrow and i cant finish it ahhhhh

ej1980

Post by ej1980 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:53 pm

please i need help i dont get what it wants me to say 2. Do some readings and your own research on the Wiradjri Nation and the Eora Nation people.
3. Consider the diversity and similarities in historical cultural practices between the two nations.
4. Write approx. 250 – 500 word report demonstrating your understanding of the historic similarities and diversity of these Nations.