Studying Through Inspire Education

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
koz-moz

Studying Through Inspire Education

Post by koz-moz » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:43 am

Hi, im just wondering if anyone has studied through Inspire Education? if so, what did you think of their services?
I have been finding my particular assignments hard and confusing. I originally thought it was because i know little about the industry than others, but have recently discovered on more than one occasion they have worded their questions wrong for the answer required.
an example:
Identify the legal and ethical issues involved concerning abuse. (actual question)

Now, by the term 'issues' (at least as far as ethical is concerned) i have ethical issues understood and correct, 'issues' meaning dilemma's or possible outcomes after reporting abuse: ie, child will be removed from parent, etc.
techniquely 'legal issues' should mean the same (issues or dilemma's arising after the legal process)
according to my educators, this is incorrect, infact, what they actually mean is how would i report the abuse?
I feel worded incorrect which is frustrating and getting me behind on other assignments.

just wondering if this has been a problem for others who have studied through Inspire.

jas
Last edited by Lorina on Mon May 13, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic has been moved from Cert 3 General Discussion forum, topic heading has been edited

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: educator issues

Post by LindyT » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:22 am

Hi Jas,

Are you able to contact your provider and ask for clarification?

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:24 am

I had a unit at TAFE that was worded in the most confusing fashion and I had NO idea whatsoever what was being asked of me.
When my tutor clarified and explained it to me I just said "why don't you write that then?" She then told me that they were actually rewriting some of their modules and rewording assignment questions as a lot of students were not understanding the "techno accreditation babble" that they seem to use in questions.

Contact Inspire and your tutor and get clarification like Lindy said and say that some things are not worded clearly etc.
It is only through student feedback that places will know what they are doing wrong and then can improve things. If you don't say anything they don''t know !

iceman

Post by iceman » Tue May 07, 2013 10:59 pm

I am also completing a cert3 through Inspire and wished I had asked around before hand as I am having alot of difficulty understanding the assessments and having to resubmit them 2 or 3 times to get a comptent mark :(

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Fri May 24, 2013 2:41 pm

iceman wrote: resubmit them 2 or 3 times to get a comptent mark :(
That would drive me batty Sid.
Well done on keeping at it!

Sayma

Re: Studying Through Inspire Education

Post by Sayma » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:30 pm

hi anyone here studying Diploma in children services at Inspire Education so we can study together!

Rencia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rencia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:13 pm

Sayma wrote:hi anyone here studying Diploma in children services at Inspire Education so we can study together!
Hi Sama, I am studying with Inspire Education. You can contact me if you have any questions. How far are you with your studies?

neetuskr

Post by neetuskr » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:49 am

Please write back to me if anyone studying online the childcare diploma course from Inspire Education. I have difficulties understanding the course and completing the subjects. please help

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:59 pm

neetuskr wrote:Please write back to me if anyone studying online the childcare diploma course from Inspire Education. I have difficulties understanding the course and completing the subjects. please help
What do you need help with so I can try and help you...

:geek:,
Lorina

Sharl
Participator
Participator

Post by Sharl » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:00 am

Hi i am very new to this site. Please forgive me if this post is in the wrong forum. I am currently a student at Inspire and i am doing Cert 3. I have submitted 3 workbooks already in April and i had no feedback with Inspire Saying if have passed or not. I have sent messaged the support group and they told me due to the public holidays they have backlog. My course ends in September. I do know i will have to extend as i am in South Africa, and i have to come to Australia to finish my Vocal Placements. I am very worried as to how long Inspire is going to take to mark my workbooks.
Did anyone else on this forum have the same problem as me?

Thank you
Sharlene

Rencia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rencia » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:16 pm

They were really great with me but my last 2 workbooks took ages to be marked. Send them many messages (I did that every 2 days and my workbook were marked within a week).

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:57 am

Rencia wrote:They were really great with me but my last 2 workbooks took ages to be marked. Send them many messages (I did that every 2 days and my workbook were marked within a week).

Thanks for the advice!

:geek:,
Lorina

Sharl
Participator
Participator

Post by Sharl » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Thank you Rencia... Sorry for the late reply.

My first 2 assessments came back, so i just finish them and submitted it back.

Sharlene