Purpose Of The National Law

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Sambo04

Purpose Of The National Law

Post by Sambo04 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi what is the purpose of the National Law? I put its to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children attending education and care services.not sure if that's righ.Ta sam

Lorina

Re: Purpose Of The National Law

Post by Lorina » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:44 am

The purpose of the Education and Care Services National Law is to create a jointly-governed, uniform and integrated national approach to the regulation and quality assessment of education and care services.

Ref: Guide To The Law and Regs

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina

Reebs

Post by Reebs » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:59 am

Hello may I please have some help I too have this question it's for my quiz and I have one more attempt to do before I get another unsuccessful mark ,,šŸ˜­
Can you please let me know if these are correct before I post my next answers?

Match definitions legislative requirements:

The education and care service national law act:
Answer: a legislative document that supports the national law act and provide detail an arrange of operational requirements for an educational care services.

The educational care and services national regulations:
Answer:The purpose of the Education and Care Services National Law is to create a jointly-governed, uniform and integrated national approach to the regulation and quality assessment of education and care services.

The national quality standards;
Answer:a key aspect of national quality frame work (nqf) which sets a high national benchmark for early childhood education and care out school hours care services in Australia

The United nations convention on the rights of the child
Answer: is an international statement of the civil political economic social and cultral rights of children.

Child protection Act 1999
Answer: this Act provides the legal framework that directs the department of Child safety in providing child protective services

Work health and safety
Answer: this Act provides a national framework to protect the health and safety of all workers it provides protection of the health and safety of anyone who may be affected by a business or organisation.

If you could please let me know that I have them all correct this time please that would be totally amazing ? Xxx

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:04 pm

Yes!

The definitions you gave sound great!

:geek:,
Lorina