CHCECE007 - Resource Manual

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Lisaa

CHCECE007 - Resource Manual

Post by Lisaa » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello everyone

I'm working really hard on my certificate 3 chcece007 develop positive and respectful relationships with children.

I answered all of questions, but the problem is i made few mistakes on pages 13,14,17,18, and was wondering if any one got these pages without the answers....and where can i find the assessment resource manual.

If any one can upload these pages or post a link where i can find them i really appreciate it

I have to return my work next week

Thank you

Lorina

Re: CHCECE007 - Resource Manual

Post by Lorina » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Is this what you're looking for:

Developing Positive Relationships

If you made a few mistakes on those pages, maybe just re-type the questions in Microsoft Word then answer them...

:geek:,
Lorina

hala123

Post by hala123 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:09 pm

Lisaa wrote:
    Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:33 pm
    Hello everyone

I'm working really hard on my certificate 3 chcece007 develop positive and respectful relationships with children.

I answered all of questions, but the problem is i made few mistakes on pages 13,14,17,18, and was wondering if any one got these pages without the answers....and where can i find the assessment resource manual.

If any one can upload these pages or post a link where i can find them i really appreciate it

I have to return my work next week

Thank you

illankoon

Post by illankoon » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:33 pm

hi evey one i need help with this question? can anyone give me an idea please?
    a) Tara and Betty are both 5 years old. They are riding around the bike track on bikes. They are constantly crashing into each other and running into other children’s legs.
    How would you redirect them to play in a safe way?