Passed

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Passed

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:58 pm

:party:
just got an email from my tutor saying she just finished marking all the assignments for my last 4 units & I was competent in all
As soon as my results are processed they will send me my Diploma, yeee haaa
Knew I would probably pass but nice to know for sure
I just want to say I am SO glad I found this site ... its been great for getting ideas & support.
I will still keep coming in to help out where I can, in Nov I will start my B.Ed which should be good
Once again thanks for everyone who read my assignments & helped me out

Lorina

Re: Passed

Post by Lorina » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Hi Fefe,

Congratulations! Wohoo... :party:

Finally it's all done and dusted... such a great feeling isn't it, knowing that you are finally getting your Diploma and you don't have to worry about re-submitting assignments.

Thanks for your ongoing support to this site... we really appreciate all the knowledge you have shared :clap: !

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

An Educator
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by An Educator » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi Fefe,
Congrats! Good on you. Tks for always trying to help me with my assignments. Will be looking out for your help, after my holidays. ( taking a break from full time work).
Btw, how long did you take to complete the Dip?
Good luck in your B.Ed.

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 pm

LA - i will def keep helping out on this site, just because I am done doesnt mean i will not help others, my definition of being a teacher is I teach anyone willing to learn and I love the help & support this site gives students during their studies, u ain't rid of me yet *hehehe* (evil laugh) haha

An Educator - no worries like i said i love to help, its my pleasure. I RPLed 14 out of 18 units of my Diploma so I cannot give u an accurate indication of time as I may have taken much longer had I had to actually do 14 units worth of assignments. I did 4 units worth of assignments and that took me about a month and a half.
All in all its probably taken me under a year even with RPL-ing as the first person assigned to do my RPL was a tad slack & didn't do much, its when my current tutor took over things moved a bit faster and I was done with everything within 5 months! wish she had been assigned to me from day dot but anyway no worries

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:44 pm

fefe has passed!! Yay!!

I am not surprised that you have passed...you are very knowledgeable! Its always a fulfillment when you complete what you had started isint it! Well done... :beer:

B.Ed next aye? I am sure you are ready for the challenge! Wish you all the best! :thumbup:

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Cant wait to start my B.Ed really looking fwd to it

dulciean
Consultant
Consultant

Post by dulciean » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 pm

congratulations fefe! you have worked diligently and been rewarded with your hard-earned Diploma! thankyou for always being so willing to help others here on the forum- its very appreciated. So now onto your Bachelor degree! so excited for you- you can be my mentor! :)

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm

thanks hummingbird
I will continue to help in whatever way I can