CHILD WELLBEING CORE COMPETENCY

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
r_bahrami

CHILD WELLBEING CORE COMPETENCY

Post by r_bahrami » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: SELF REVIEW/REFLECTION
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
1. Factors that may support or undermine the capacity of families to rear young children adequately
2. Features of a family’s immediate social environment that are important for family functioning and young children’s development and well being
3. Core needs that all children and families have in common, and how to provide inclusive child and family services
4. Understanding of particular backgrounds, experiences and needs of children and families in exceptional circumstances or with additional needs
5. Implement effective evidence based Service delivery

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I can not find any answer.

Description and Message:
Hi
I am a new here. I read all of the posts with this question in this forum. but I can not find anything for these questions. can you help me I am so confuse.

Lorina

Re: CHILD WELLBEING CORE COMPETENCY

Post by Lorina » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:17 am

The following information may help:

[attachment=1]childrens_wellbeing.rtf[/attachment]
[attachment=0]additional_needs_inclusion.pdf[/attachment]
:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

r_bahrami

Re: CHILD WELLBEING CORE COMPETENCY

Post by r_bahrami » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:59 pm

thanks a lot :)