End Of Year Gifts To Parents and Children

Questions relating to staff, dealing with parents, work ethics, implementing regulations, room management, supporting team members, motivating staff, etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Lorina

End Of Year Gifts To Parents and Children

Post by Lorina » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:38 am

Hey All,

It's almost the end of the year and everyone must be busy finalizing documentation and getting things wrapped up as this year draws to an end.

Just wanted to share some of my end of year gift ideas from children to parents and from staff to children...

At previous centres I have worked at the children made end of year gifts to parents. Some of these included calenders, decorated coffee mugs, sweets and treats helped cooked by the children, Christmas tree ornaments, picture frames with picture of child etc. That's all I can think of! :giggle:

All the centres I have worked at bought gifts for the children in each room from the staff of that room. These are given to each child at the end of year party.

Most centres bought each child a book which included a personal message from the staff in the room. Another gift to the children were party bags which included lollies, coloured pencils, stickers, colouring book and a small soft toy.

Children are always very excited to receive a gift! So are the parents!

:geek:,
L.A