Early Childhood Teachers and Educators WANTED For SURVEY

Questions relating to staff, dealing with parents, work ethics, implementing regulations, room management, supporting team members, motivating staff, etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
sliu7739

Early Childhood Teachers and Educators WANTED For SURVEY

Post by sliu7739 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:47 pm

🌟 C**alling Early Childhood Educators in Australia! Participate in a Research Survey! **🌟

If you are a teacher or educator woking in the Early Childhood Sector in Australia, you are invited to participate in this anonymous survey (around 5-10 minutes).

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well. I am currently pursuing my study at the University of Melbourne. My research focuses on understanding the sense of agency among Early Childhood educators and teachers. Teacher agency is crucial as it links with wellbeing and professionalism, yet there's limited research on how to support it effectively. I am exploring what factors can hinder or promote educators' agency in their professional lives.

Your perspectives and experiences are invaluable to this study. Please click on the survey link below to share your insights: https://q.surveys.unimelb.edu.au/jfe/fo ... MQoS4dglMy

Thank you for your contribution.