when to go to doctor for pregancy test

Parenting FAQs, parenting issues & concerns, dealing with behaviour problems, disciplining children, sleeping problems, teaching children, pregnancy and more..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
manjot
Participator
Participator

when to go to doctor for pregancy test

Post by manjot » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:45 am

hi L.A. HOW R U? I think I am pregnant I am so excited to do to doctor. but I don't know how long I have to wait for pregnancy test. last month my period started on 19 jul so do you have any idea how long I have to wait. thanks :wave:

Lorina

Re: when to go to doctor for pregancy test

Post by Lorina » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:06 pm

:D

I'd suggest doing a home pregnancy test first. You can buy them from the pharmacy or your local grocery store. First Response is the pregnancy test I used and it's really efficient it tells you up to 5 days before your period is meant to be due whether or not you are pregnant. If I remember I think it's about $25 for two sticks and you just pee on one end and if two lines appear your pregnant if one then your not.... You can buy cheaper versions of pregnancy test but I don't think they work as well.

So, take a home pregnancy test first!

Let me know,

:geek:,
L.A

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:25 am

Are you pregnant? Did you take a pregnancy test?

manjot
Participator
Participator

Post by manjot » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi L.A. Good news I m pregnant. so excited and tired with morning sickness. I don't know how to cope with it. I am happy but very sick. :kiss: Thanks

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Woohoo!! :party: Congratulations! That's fantastic!! I'm very happy for you!! :D

:geek:,
L.A