Looking for best child care centre in NSW.

Parenting FAQs, parenting issues & concerns, dealing with behaviour problems, disciplining children, sleeping problems, teaching children, pregnancy and more..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
mistybrown125

Looking for best child care centre in NSW.

Post by mistybrown125 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi friend, Hope you all are fine. I am in trouble of choosing the right care centre and preschool for my 5 year+ growing child. Her name is anna, my cutest daughter :inlove: . I am living in ermington NSW and want the best care centre for my dear. While searching and on the recommendation of my friend jony i found a good school and care centre in our local area on Massie Street and also visit their site and found it really good but not sure my decision is right or not of choosing this care centre. You know heart of a mother can't take any decision just in hurry for my child's future. So any suggestion that let me out of this trouble.. :?

Lorina

Re: Looking for best child care centre in NSW.

Post by Lorina » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:51 am

Yes, it's very important to choose a centre that's right for your child. It's hard to say which centre is the best to enrol your daughter in.... Everyone will have positive things to say about different centres so the decision is up to you. The best thing for you to do is to go and have a look at some centres in your area and talk to the director, take a look around, see what there school readiness program is like and see which one suits you and your daughter....

Good Luck!

:geek:,
L.A

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Just want to continue on from what L.A mentioned. When looking at centres, take a look at their  school readiness program. A school readiness program helps your child develop skills needed for school. As you look at different centres see what's on offer.You could put your daughter into a long day care centre or a preschool. The only difference is that a preschools hours are shorter than long day care. I agree with L.A you should visit a few centres to find the best one.

mistybrown125

Post by mistybrown125 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Hi Thanks for you reply and support. Finally i visited all care centers near by and decided to put my child at a centre. As son of my friend jony is also there so its more comfortable and safe for me to have my dear in safe hands. And i had also check records and feel its the best place for anna.