Easter Activities

Kids Activities, Art and Crafts, Cooking Ideas, Kids Songs and Games related discussions.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
teresamc

Easter Activities

Post by teresamc » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 pm

I know I'm eager for the four day weekend that comes with it?
What is everyone doing in their rooms/centres?
We are having an Easter Bonnet parade on Thursday. I know I will do some sort of "bunny" craft because we've been talking about bunnies. And I've seen an idea for a woolly nest that looks pretty cool.

Danielle
Participator
Participator

Re: Eager for Easter?

Post by Danielle » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 am

I like the good old easter hunt :thumbup:

teresamc

Post by teresamc » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Yes but how do you do the Easter hunt without it turning into a riot and lots of little people in tears because they don't get anything?
On my day off I have been busy, boiling and now bleaching egg shells for egg shell sculpture tomorrow.

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Post by cathiek » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:13 pm

For my Easter hunt I hide plastic eggs not choccie ones and tell the kids how many they can find each (usually two) Once they have found 2 they stop looking, come back to me and exchange their 2 plastic eggs for two of the chocolate variety. that way everyone finds and gets the same amount. Stops arguments & seems to work ok. We are making Easter baskets & tissue paper eggs plus a few other fun things.
Happy Easter everyone

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm

For easter pressies to parents each of the children in my group will be making a foam cup bunny. Inside the cup we will add easter eggs (that we made) all wrapped up in cellophane.

Oh and we will be doing the usual easter craft and having an easter hat parade!

Here is an ideas of what the bunnies will look like.
[attachment=0]foam-cup-bunnies-300x147.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.