thanks for saving me

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
grandma
Participator
Participator

thanks for saving me

Post by grandma » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi L A
Over the last few weeks I have contemplated changing careers due to the confusion with EYLF. I have worked in childcare for 21 years, the last 3 in FDC. I am on the wrong side of 50 and thought maybe it was time to slow down but after finding this site today I am inspired again. After all this time I have finally found some planning and docmentation that makes sense. I will go back to work next week with a weight lifted from me.
what a great job you are doing.
Grandma

Lorina

Re: thanks for saving me

Post by Lorina » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 am

Hi Grandma,

Thanks so much for your kind words! I really do appreciate it and I'm happy to hear that my explanations helped you out. When I first started reading about the EYLF I was also really confused on what exactly it all was. Then I began to work out what exactly were the requirements and worked my way from there. I also wondered that there would probably be many more people having difficulty with this framework and I thought a simple tutorials on eylf documentations can really help out others, so that's why I thought I'd share what I have learnt.

Thankyou once again,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A