I am struggling to find the differences between The Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework and the My Time, Our Place Framework for school aged kids in Australia. Also double checking before that is number two the correct answer?
1. Name the 2 nationally approved learning frameworks:
- Belonging, being, and Becoming: The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
- My Time, Our Place: Framework for School Aged Care in Australia
2. Name the other approved (also called ‘jurisdiction-specific’) learning framework which may be used to promote and support children’s learning.
• Victoria: the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework
3. Choose one (1) of the ‘nationally approved’ learning frameworks noted in Question 1 and the other approved learning framework noted in Question 2 and list two (2) differences between them.
List the two (2) frameworks chosen below:
My Time, Our Place: Framework for School Age Care in Australia.
The Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework
List two (2) differences between the two approved frameworks:
You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
1 post • Page 1 of 1