Very disappointed

Support forum for feature requests and for troubleshooting issues when opening or downloading EYLF templates that are listed under the Templates section of this website
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
adriankym

Very disappointed

Post by adriankym » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:28 am

When I purchased my premium pack last year there was no limit informed on the time the subscription went for. Now I cant download anything new as the page is telling me that my subscription has ended.

I am not spending another $30 to get the 2-3 new formats. I am not spending the $30 again as I was miss lead initially.
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lorina

Re: Very disappointed

Post by Lorina » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:57 am

Hi adriankym,

First of all, I do apologise and I am sorry to hear that you are disappointment with the changes. Please understand that we spent considerable amount of time and invested a lot on this website this year in order to develop our site to this stage and as a result we had to change our Premium Subscription plans to keep up with the higher maintenance expenses that we are incurring at the moment due to these changes. In return, we do ensure that our users do get sufficient number of template collections and support from us.

Further to this, I also want to state that all our users who had donated to us before this change occurred have been moved over to our "Professional Subscription Plan" which will give 6 months access to download our premium templates. So this means, if you had donated to us before, you should be on this plan. I tried searching to see why the premium subscription wasn't added to your account and I couldn't locate the donation you had made last year. Can you let me know the following so I can assist you please:

1) Can you tell me when you had made the donation last year?

2) Do you have any other account other this "adriankym" username registered in our site?

3) Can you tell me your Paypal Email ID you used when making the payment so I can locate your donation?

You can email me the above info from this page here: http://aussiechildcarenetwork.com.au/contact-us

Again, I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with this change. Please be assured that it is not our intention to disappoint you. But we had to made these changes in order to support further development of this site. I humbly request your understanding on this.

Cheers,
Lorina

adriankym

Post by adriankym » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:18 am

Hi Lorina.
Unfortunatly I have no idea when last year I made the donation as I paid it through my credit card and I no longer have that card or account.
I defiantly made the donation as i was downloading templates most of the year for my personal observations at work.
the paypal account would have been (email address removed)

adriankym

Post by adriankym » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:19 am

Maybe I made the donation in 2013 rather than 2014 is another thought as I have been using the templates for quite a while now.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:10 am

Hi AdrianKym,

Thank you for that info. I tried searching for your transaction in our Paypal statement from 2013 and 2014 using the email address you provided but we don't have any payment made on that email ID. Even if you had paid by credit card, all our payments are processed only through Paypal. So this means, you would have received a Paypal invoice on your contact email ID from Paypal if the payment was completed. Are you sure you made the payment to this Aussie Childcare Network site? Also please note that the 3 Child Obs templates we had in 2013-14 such as Photo Obs, Written Obs and Belonging Being Becoming templates, are all free templates and you don't need to donate to download those templates. Even now these 3 Child Obs templates are free to download and you don't need premium subscription for these.

Usually, when the payment is successful, your account would have been added to our Donator group which didn't happen in your case. If you are positive the payment was completed, can you tell me the name on the credit card you had used. Using the name on the card, I will try again and see if I am able to locate the transaction in Paypal and see what happened there.

Thank you for your patience,

Cheers,
Lorina

KymmieJ

Post by KymmieJ » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:14 am

Thank you for looking. I no longer have paypal either so I can not look it up. Dont worry. Thank you for your time.

KymmieJ

Post by KymmieJ » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:18 am

I have realised that the subscription is on this account and I would like to appologise with whole heartly

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:49 am

Hi Kym,

That makes sense. Thanks for updating us on this. I do appreciate that. :)

With the "KymmieJ" account, it was added on the Professional subscription plan on 20th Jan this year when we migrated to our new site and the Premium Plan will be active until 20 July 2015. After that you can renew it or change the plan whenever you wish. You can manage your subscriptions from your dashboard. Here is the link:

http://aussiechildcarenetwork.com.au/my-dashboard

Should I then delete the "adriankym" account since its a duplicate account which causes confusion?

:geek:,
Lorina