Moderators: RE EDITABLE TEMPLATES

Support forum for feature requests and for troubleshooting issues when opening or downloading EYLF templates that are listed under the Templates section of this website
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
mimibee

Moderators: RE EDITABLE TEMPLATES

Post by mimibee » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Dear Moderators,

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for making available those wonderful editable templates. They're a great resource BECAUSE they're editable and that really helps out a LOT. I've been trying to make a few varieties of my own templates (FM jottings, running records, etc) from my Diploma days and changing them to suit my centre's policies and procedures. I've been trying to convert them to editable PDF's through ADOBE ACROBAT DC, but no matter what I try, I just can't make them EDITABLE PDF's.

So, I guess what I was hoping for please, was possibly, handing them over to you to be converted into editable pdf's please? I've tried everything possible and researched and tried suggestions from online and have concluded that I am Adobe-challenged lol. Also, I found out I need an Adobe product called LiveCycle and there aren't any trial downloads anymore.

Also I'm happy and willing to donate them to the TEMPLATE page for others to share and use for free if they might find them useful too. Any help and advice you could give is very much appreciated. :)

Mimi Bee.

Lorina

Re: Moderators: RE EDITABLE TEMPLATES

Post by Lorina » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Hi Mimi Bee,

Thank you for your comments and I am happy to hear that our resources are helpful to you. :)

The pdf templates we have created cannot be customised by users (meaning you cannot change the layout and structure) even if you install livecycle designer due to the password lock in its core scripts. However, if you do want us to create some templates for you, you can send me an email / message with your template ideas in Word format if possible and I can create them for you when I get the time.

I can create these templates for free if you give us permission to:

1) List these templates in our website for all registered users to download.
2) These templates will be listed as Free templates.
3) The templates will be exclusively shared in our website only.

If you are happy with that, then I can create your templates for free without any customisation charges.

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Re: Moderators: RE EDITABLE TEMPLATES

Post by Lorina » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:33 pm

Feel free to ask me anymore questions!

:geek:,
Lorina