Work placement with ACTAC

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Mgalea22

Work placement with ACTAC

Post by Mgalea22 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Is anyone studying/has studied with ACTAC? How was the work placement done, does someone come out and assess you? Or does your supervisor
at the workplace just tick off what you've done?

Blueivy31

Re: Work placement with ACTAC

Post by Blueivy31 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:40 pm

Hi. I have just enrolled dip with ACTAC. How is your studying going? Have u gotten ur answers for the question above yet?

EDucatorLaraye

Post by EDucatorLaraye » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:38 pm

hey hey, I am currently staying with ACTAC and I haven't completed work placement yet.. did you find an answer for the question above?
does anyone know if attacher comes out and asses you or if its just through paperwork.

let mw know please thanks x

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:43 pm

EDucatorLaraye wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:38 pm
hey hey, I am currently staying with ACTAC and I haven't completed work placement yet.. did you find an answer for the question above?
does anyone know if attacher comes out and asses you or if its just through paperwork.

let mw know please thanks x

Hey!

What do you need help with? Let me know the questions so I can provide you with additional support.

:geek:,
Lorina