false case of child abuse

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
ami1983
Helper
Helper

false case of child abuse

Post by ami1983 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi
Lorina,
good morning
I am sharing a house with a very close family relative almost 4 years. they have a child .the problem is that they are not good with me at all.the parent of that child are over protected and they never alone the child at all.They don't like me to do job.i recently got a job as a lead educator in a child care.Do they charge a false allegation on me regarding child abuse?I am concerned because at this stage I can't rent a house alone because of a new job also I have no savings to rent a new house and there is family pressure also which not let me leave alone.
Another thing is that I never ever interact that child alone or in front of his parents. the child is 3year old and little afraid of me if he sees me in the Kitchen or another part of the house.
please let me know how could i stay away from this child abuse thing.I am very afraid becaue this thing is not good at all for child care worker for their job.
Thanks

Lorina

Re: false case of child abuse

Post by Lorina » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:50 pm

No I don't think this has anything to do with abuse... could it be because of their culture? Where is the family from?

:geek:,
Lorina