HELP PLEASE CHCECE016 ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN READINGS

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kyles2412
Participator
Participator

HELP PLEASE CHCECE016 ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN READINGS

Post by kyles2412 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:53 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCECE016 ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN READINGS
Your Assignment Type: Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes for my Prac
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
I have been asked to resubmit the below question as apparently 4 answers were incorrect any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I have included my answers

Supervision is a critical factor in minimising children’s accidents - TRUE
Supervision of children must always take precedence over other duties - TRUE
The developmental level of the child can be a contributing risk factor in relation to childhood injuries - TRUE
Choking is a common cause of childhood accidents - FALSE
Manufacturers rather than educators are responsible for ensuring that toys are safe for young children - TRUE
Careful planning of the physical environment can help reduce the likelihood of accidental injuries - TRUE
It is only necessary to conduct an outdoor hazard audit once per year. - FALSE
Preschoolers cannot be taught safe practices because they are too young. - FALSE
In relation to emergency evacuation, it is desirable to have more than one assembly point. - TRUE
Evacuation drills need only be carried out once per year. - FALSE
Educators have a duty of care to protect children from the risk of sunburn. TRUE
Infection can only be spread by direct contact with body fluids - FALSE
Hand washing is a key strategy in preventing the spread of infection. TRUE
It is only necessary to practice universal precautions in relation to body fluids when the child is known to have, or suspected of having, an infectious disease FALSE
Regular cleaning is unnecessary if there is frequent use of disinfectants. TRUE
Morning health checks of the children can minimise the spread of infection. TRUE
It is not compulsory to have a record of the child’s current immunisation status at the time of enrolment. FALSE
Anaphylaxis is a sudden and serious allergic reaction to a substance which effects two or more body systems simultaneously. TRUE
Children’s services regulations require services to have in place a policy and procedures in relation to the administration of medications to children. TRUE
A service can refuse to administer non-prescribed medications. FALSE

these are the answers I submitted however I was told 4 are incorrect any help would be greatly appreciated