Grants Received For Excursions To Sporting & Cultural Locations

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
stayc

Grants Received For Excursions To Sporting & Cultural Locations

Post by stayc » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi followers.

I have this assignment due on Wednesday an i'm so stuck i have no idea what to do with this question?

You are the coordinator of a long day care program based in a highly industrial area. given the lack of local facilities and amenities (with the exception of a park two blocks away) you've applied for-and received- a number of small grants to enable children in this working class suburb to visit a range of different sporting, cultural, scientific and geographically interesting events and locations.

Describe:

the steps you would take to establish travel polices and procedures?

the people you would involve in this process?

the safety procedures you believed should be covered?

the techniques you will use to ensure everyone involved is aware of the quidelines, limits and responsibilities?

Thank you for your time in reading & your support.
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

te94nz

Re: Grants Received For Excursions To Sporting & Cultural Locations

Post by te94nz » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:56 pm

is this meant to be for an excursion?
i guess you would have check center policy on out of school
who you would involve the educators, director and parents aswell as the place u attending, sporting game - the team magement/sportsground
do a risk assiment of the travel and location
and for everyone to be aware have a meeting and a printout of the to do structure on the outing.

im so sorry if this has nothing to do with your assignment. its sounds abit similar to my old one which was an excursion plan.

stayc

Re: Grants Received For Excursions To Sporting & Cultural Locations

Post by stayc » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 am

Thank you.

It is quite similar, my boss helped me today as I wanted it completed and this was my last question.

Thank you for your time :)