CHCORO003 - Reflect on and improve own professional practice

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
CB1992

CHCORO003 - Reflect on and improve own professional practice

Post by CB1992 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:15 pm

The project is: You are about to set up a small business in the community service sector. Consider the organization's objectives and write a 3 page paper outlining the professional and ethical standards to which your organization would adhere to. Use your imagination to fill in the gaps.

I am a bit unsure how exactly to write this and was just looking for some guidance on what I have so far.

Professional Standards
Respond to children's needs:
Standard 1.1 - Providers will respect and be committed to helping each child to his or her full potential.
1.2 - Providers will observe children's behavior, verbal and non-verbal language and abilities and use this information to respond to each child.
(I have a few more to go with this one)

Working in Partnerships with families
1.5 - Providers will respect diverse families, their traditions, beliefs and values and incorporate them into the planning and care for children.
1.6 - Providers and parents work collaboratively together on issues, with always keeping in mind the best interest of the child.
(I have some more to go with this)

I am thinking of adding some things about health and safety and relationships with children and their families.
Am I on the right path?
If so what else could I add?

Thank-you, CB

Lorina

Re: CHCORO003 - Reflect on and improve own professional practice

Post by Lorina » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Yes, you're on the right track...

This will also help:

Guide To The NQS
Ethics A part of Everyday Practice

:geek:,
Lorina

nand

Re: CHCORO003 - Reflect on and improve own professional practice

Post by nand » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:49 pm

REFLECT ON AND IMPROVE OWN PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
You are about to set up a small business in the community services sector. Consider the organisation’s objectives and write a 3 page paper outlining the professional and ethical standards to which your organisation would adhere. Use your imagination to fill any gaps.

What external influences and data would inform the expectations you might have of your employees?

Explain how you would ensure that the employees working in the organisation continuously upgrade their skills and how you would determine the developmental needs of your employees.

How would you encourage employees to reflect upon their work practice, evaluate their own skills and learning needs and improve the organisation’s professional practice? I need a help please.

nand

CHCEDS021

Post by nand » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:45 pm

how to create a worksheet for at least for a poem lessons plan. I need help asap.thanks

tam2202

CHCEDS021

Post by tam2202 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:16 pm

How did you go with this one, I am working on it now and struggling

Lorina

Re: CHCEDS021

Post by Lorina » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:10 am

tam2202 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:16 pm
How did you go with this one, I am working on it now and struggling

Which part do you need help with?

:geek:,