CHCORG624E - Policy and Procedure Review Form

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kyles2412
Participator
Participator

CHCORG624E - Policy and Procedure Review Form

Post by kyles2412 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:06 pm

CHCORG624E PROVIDE LEADERSHIP IN COMMUNITY SERVICES DELIVERY READINGS
WORKPLACE CONSULTATION READINGS

I am just wondering if anyone could possibly help me I have tried contacting the people who I do my course through with not luck other than them telling me to look at the professional development policy in my resources however this was no help what so ever so I am wondering if someone would be nice as to help guide me with the below task I need to do:

I need to create a policy and procedures review form that can be used to ensure consistency in the review process

I have no idea if they want me to write a policy or create a review form and if it is a review form is it a form on reviewing policies and procedures or is it to review employees professional development I am so confused by this and have no idea where to even start. My thought is that they are wanting a form they can use with a heap of questions to see if the policies and procedures are working however I am not sure and if this is correct what does a review form look like and how do I go about creating one.

any help would be greatly appreciated I am so confused as to how I go about this thanking you in advance

Kylie

Lorina

Re: CHCORG624E - Policy and Procedure Review Form

Post by Lorina » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Hi Kylie,

No problem, I will try and help you out...

I do have some information on policy development which should be able to help you out. It also has details on completing a policy review. This should be able to help you with your question:

Effectibve Policy Development

:geek:,
Lorina

kyles2412
Participator
Participator

Post by kyles2412 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Thank you Lorina
I am just a little concerned as to what I am meant to do am I meant to write a policy or create a review form?

If it is is a policy then is it a policy on how to go about reviewing people's performance or am I creating a review form for reviewing policies and procedures in general or a review form on the policy for reviewing peoples performance

I hope this makes sense

Thank you

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:26 pm

From what I understand you may need to create a review form used to ensure consistency when reviewing policies and procedures in general...

They make the wording a little confusing...

Lorina

kyles2412
Participator
Participator

Post by kyles2412 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:33 pm

Thank you so much Lorina you have been a good help I have also finally heard back with some more information from the company I am studying through even though at first they guided me in a completely different way.

this is what I need to do and yes you were correct it is a review form / template to review policies in general the reason i was so confused was they were telling me to refer to the policy for performance development which has nothing to do with this question

I need to think about things that would need to be included in the form to ensure the consistency of the review process. You should be able to use the same template / form anytime you are reviewing a policy

Thank you for your help

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:10 pm

No problem! Glad to hear you got it sorted! I know it can be frustrating when trying to figure out the question to get started on your assignment. Especially when it may take a few days to hear back from your course provider! Have a read through the attachment above because it may help you with what to add onto your review form...

Lorina

sasha r

Post by sasha r » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Dear Lorina,
Could you please send the link one more time - effective policy development, as it seems the current one is not working.
thank you in advance!
regards,
Sasha

sasha r

Post by sasha r » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:03 am

Dear Lorina, could you please advise.
I have submitted the assignment and got the question wrong about the Policy review from.
Could you please have a look at my answer and assessor's comment:
the task: Devise a policy and procedures review form that can be used to ensure consistency in the review process.

my attempt :
Policy and procedure review form
Name of policy
NQS
National regulations
EYLF
Policy statement (describing what policy covers)
A rationale or the reasons for the policy (outlines some of the recent research or changes that influenced the development of the policy)
Aim (goals or purpose of the policy)
Standards and procedures (strategies or practices which explain how general policy statements will translate into everyday actions)
Current information, advice, trends
The effectiveness of current service practice
Instances where there have been changes to service practices and reason for these
How practical the policy is
Date the policy was implemented
Links to other policies
References
Service Policy review
Last reviewed:…….. Date for next review:……………………….

assessor's comment:

well-tried, however all the points you have mentioned are included when a policy is designed. You already have the policy. You need to design a form to review the policy to assess its effectiveness. This form can be given to all stakeholders including families and staff along with a copy of policy so they can actually provide feedback. Design a form.
Name of the policy ……………………………..
Date of review ……………………………….
Think what areas should be on the form

thank you in advance,
regards,
Sasha

sasha r

Post by sasha r » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi Lorina, it' me again)))) sorry for bothering. I thikk came up with the idea for this question.
Could you pls read and tell me if I am on the right track?
So, policy and procedure review form. The relevant questions in the form are the following:

Name of the Policy:……………
Date of review:…………..
Next Review Date:………
Reviewer:………………….……………………………………
How well has the policy achieved its objective?………………………………………
How well has the policy achieved its outcomes?............................................................................
How effective are the current practices of the policy?………………………………………………….............................................................................
Specific changes to be made to the policy………………………....................……………………….
What concerns or implementation issues have been identified throughout the life of the policy?...................................................................................................................................................
Feedback………………

Do you think my answer makes sense?
thank you for you reply in advance,
regards,
Sasha