CHCIC510B

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
tmra92

CHCIC510B

Post by tmra92 » Thu May 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC501B Manage children's services workplace practice to address regulations and quality assurance
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
what would prompt an external evaluation of your compliance process?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
personally I feel this has no relation to the topic I am doing at the moment , my books always provide sufficient information for me to complete my questions.
so far I am understanding what the question is asking and obviously the compliance process is the whole complying with the regulations and legal requirements.

does this mean in relation to why would my service need an external evaluation in relation to our compliances with policies and procedures? like if we were not following hand washing procedure as this is a compliance would that prompt for an external evaluation? or more indepth like a parent making a complaint or another organisation making a compliant or just a general evaluation as we have been open for some time and we are due for review ?

are these close to the answer or am I off track ?
thanks in advance :):)

Description and Message:
thankyou in advance :)

Lorina

Re: CHCIC510B

Post by Lorina » Fri May 02, 2014 4:07 am

I think this may be referring to the Assessment and Rating process...

http://www.acecqa.gov.au/educators-and- ... nd-ratings

:geek:,
L.A