Watch

CHCIC510A - Behaviour According To Age, Circumstance & Family Support

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jay-dee

CHCIC510A - Behaviour According To Age, Circumstance & Family Support

Post by Jay-dee » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC510A Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
1. Responses to behaviour and application of guidelines vary according to the age of the child outline the differences across the stages of development from 0-12 years.

2. A carer's response to behaviour may vary in special circumstances. Can you describe what circumstances should be taken into account?

3. How can a carer's relationship with the child and his/her family support behaviour management programs?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Hey everyone I have been staring at these questions for a while now and I feel they are pretty simple to answer and that I'm just over-thinking it all if someone could please help me simplify them I'd really appreciate it!

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCIC510A - Behaviour According To Age, Circumstance & Family Support

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:09 pm

1. Stages Of Behaviour

2. Think about a child's behaviour when they are feeling sick, if a parent has gone away for work, if a new baby sibling arrives in the family etc. These events all change a child's behaviour. As carer's we need to be aware of what is happening at home and act accordingly...

3. Behaviour Management Plans In Childcare

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

Jay-dee

Re: CHCIC510A - Behaviour According To Age, Circumstance & Family Support

Post by Jay-dee » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:54 am

Thank you so much!