CHCIC501A - Maintain Current Knowledge & Support Improvement

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jeffnae

CHCIC501A - Maintain Current Knowledge & Support Improvement

Post by Jeffnae » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi every one.

i am nearing the end of my Diploma and stuck on a question. I am completing my Diploma by workplace assessment.
The 2 modules CHCIC501A Manage children's services workplace practices to address regulations and quality assurance and the other is CHCORG506C Coordinate the work environment. they are combined and i have 1 question Part a and b to answer.
:x

6 (a) Desribe how you maintain your current knowledge of state/ national licensing regulations and Oh&S?

My answer included i do alot of research and printing out i am currently sucscribed to Acecqa to recieve newletters etc. and the Eylf PLP newletters.
Is this is what they are after? but in detailed version :giggle:

Part (B) provide documentation tht supports continuous improvement and reporting on compliance, including state licensing regulations, policy reviews, OH&S legislation, child ?mandated Notification..

I have no idea on this question i have been trying to figure it out but and so confused .

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Renae
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Jeffnae

Re: Cluster 1 Health and safety combined CHCIC501a and CHCORG506C

Post by Jeffnae » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Anybody please can you help i really want to be ab le to send it off this week.

syakira
Helper
Helper

Re: CHCIC501A - Maintain Current Knowledge & Support Improvement

Post by syakira » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Part (B) provide documentation that supports continuous improvement and reporting on compliance, including state licensing regulations, policy reviews, OH&S legislation, child ?mandated Notification..

I think this is an accreditation question. It is hard to answer it.

What documents do you need to provide in order to pass accreditation? (if you are doing your work experience, you can ask the director for help)

You need documents such as:

Programming and evaluation
Policies of the centre
Philosophy
Inclusive practice
Diversity
Food handling procedures
Nappy change procedures
Hand washing procedures
etc.

Hope this helps

syakira
Helper
Helper

Re: CHCIC501A - Maintain Current Knowledge & Support Improvement

Post by syakira » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Yeah, I agree with your first answer. Your on the right track.