children with special needs

Discuss issues regarding children's behaviour at your centre, disciplining children, dealing with difficult child, biting child, aggresive children and more..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
cathiek
Coach
Coach

children with special needs

Post by cathiek » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi all
I am hoping someone can help me. I am a long time poster on this forum but have not seen anything about my following query. Hopefully someone can help me & point me in the right direction:
I have a number of children in my Kindy with special needs. One of them has a rare chromosomal condition. I can only find 'medical' stuff on the internet about it - talking about how the condition presents, medical jargon etc, but nothing to help me with the behavioural and physical issues it brings to my room. Does anyone know of sites/agencies that can help with these 'unusual' conditions. By unusual I mean different to the special needs such as autism and ADHD that there is heaps of info about.
Hope there is some info out there.
Thanks
Cathiek

Angellhart
Participator
Participator

Re: children with special needs

Post by Angellhart » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Have the family provided you with info that relates to what you need? Maybe try adding "in childcare" or "In kindergarten" to your search term. I really don;t know either sorry!

marjoriecarter

Post by marjoriecarter » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi,

If you are looking for the childcare center for your loving child. where your child learn sitting plans and get homely atmosphere. Childcare seven hills provides a best childcare services in childcare seven hills, lalor park, kings Langley, toongabbie, black town, Winston hills and hills area.

Thanks,

ashleywells2417

Post by ashleywells2417 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:34 am

As a choice for your child’s care for working parents pursuing their careers, daycare centers provide a large amount of benefits over the more traditional choices of a regular babysitter or nanny.