Back pay question.

Discussions on Childcare Wages. Are you getting paid the right amount? Just started a new position and not sure of your wages? Ask here and you'll find your answers.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Taye10

Back pay question.

Post by Taye10 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:31 am

I have just finished my diploma back in December, my certificate is finally here! But I’ve been paid my certificate 3 wage up until tomorrow. I’ve contacted fairwork and awaiting a reply, however do I get back paid from the date of my certificate until now?

I know other girls at my work have been, but when I did my certificate 3 I was told I would be by 2IC then director said no because if the department came in I’m not classed as qualified and get paid the new rate when certificate arrives.

Any help or advice? I feel I’m entitled to it since I’ve taken on more responsibilities since finishing my diploma without the certificate in hand.

Thanks so much :)

Lorina

Re: Back pay question.

Post by Lorina » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:01 pm

You should be paid as a Diploma from when you had received your qualification because technically you are qualified once you completed your Diploma...

:geek:,
Lorina

veenus45
Participator
Participator

Post by veenus45 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:04 pm

hi Lorina ,
can you please tell me for provider approval what sort of the questions are covered under an applicant questionnaire and also under scenario based questions

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:19 pm

veenus45 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:04 pm
hi Lorina ,
can you please tell me for provider approval what sort of the questions are covered under an applicant questionnaire and also under scenario based questions

I wouldn't know haven't been through the process... in trying to find out for you... see if I can get together a list of questions that may help you and others going through the process...

:geek:,
Lorina

veenus45
Participator
Participator

Post by veenus45 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:31 am

Hi Lorna.have you got any practice questions or any format how the assessment looks like.looking for help.i am in Victoria and going for assessment soon