Upcoming App Release

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Melissa Kendell
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Upcoming App Release

Post by Melissa Kendell » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi Lorina
I'm almost due to renew my membership and was wondering how the new app will work payment wise? Do I have to pay separately or is it included in memberships?

Thanks in advance for your help - Melissa

Lorina

Re: Upcoming App Release

Post by Lorina » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:54 pm

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your interest in our App!

Our App will be completely separate and it will have a monthly subscription plan paid via credit/debit card. It will be independent to our current Premium Subscription since they are 2 different services. If your subscription is due for renewal, then you can renew it now and also take advantage of the 50% discount offer we have available for a couple more days. This way you can continue to have access to premium templates while you are slowly transitioning to our App after the release.

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Also over the coming weeks, we will be providing more information regarding fee structure, overall features, date of release so keep an eye out in your inbox for those newsletters!

If you have any more questions, feel free to let me know!

Lorina

kyliencarruthers

Post by kyliencarruthers » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:22 am

what is this app called please

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:14 am

It is called Appsessment:

Appsessment

Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Appsessment is a documentation app that enables you to assess and record children's learning digitally. Within the app, we have a variety of default templates that could be used to record learning or you could customise and create your own. Parents can also be invited to the app which will enable them to read documentation created for their child on their own individual parent portal. We have a number of features available including uploading files, creating reports, individual child records, send parent input and reminder forms and so much more!

We also have a great pricing structure we start from $10 per educator with 20 children.

Please check it out: Appsessment

Lorina