Curriculum

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Asha9292

Curriculum

Post by Asha9292 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:01 pm

Hey everyone
So at my work we have our permanent learning areas which are displayed on the wall which includes discriptions of what we do ( sensory area do play dough water play etc) in that area aswell as learning outcome.
Question is when doing modifications which have the same categories as the permanent areas when I write a modification do I also need to include the learning outcomes aswel? Or I can just write the modification as each section of the curriculum links up with the permanent areas which have all outcomes already?

Mayverano

Re: Curriculum

Post by Mayverano » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:30 pm

Can u give some parent input? And how it obtain the the centre?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:24 am

Asha9292 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:01 pm
Hey everyone
So at my work we have our permanent learning areas which are displayed on the wall which includes discriptions of what we do ( sensory area do play dough water play etc) in that area aswell as learning outcome.
Question is when doing modifications which have the same categories as the permanent areas when I write a modification do I also need to include the learning outcomes aswel? Or I can just write the modification as each section of the curriculum links up with the permanent areas which have all outcomes already?

When adding modification you will need to include the learning outcome because the learning outcome may be different from those that have been already applied in the permanent area. They can differ depending on what you want the child to achieve while engaging in the experience.

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:34 am

Mayverano wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:30 pm
Can u give some parent input? And how it obtain the the centre?

Talk to Parents.. find out about what they did on the weekend... talk to them about what is happening at home with their child, any holidays they have been on this can be used as Parent Input into the program.

:geek:,
Lorina