Child Care in Licensed Clubs

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
joejonsme

Child Care in Licensed Clubs

Post by joejonsme » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:14 pm

HI,

Revesby Workers Club has been providing child care for about 25 years. They started an occasional childcare centre on a block of land adjacent to the club. The centre was purpose built with state and commonwealth grant money. A couple of directors have always served on the management committee, together with parent representatives and as an incorporated organisation, it operates independently of the club, hiring staff, setting the budget and making sure that all regulations are adhered to. The children never enter the club. There was a lease with a peppercorn rental of $1 per annum.More recently they built a larger facility for up to 90 children from babies to school age, again on land adjacent to the club. This is leased out and run as a commercial enterprise. Again, the children do not venter the club. I have no idea what the lease conditions are for this CCC.Both of these ventures were started without asking for any kind of tax break because the Workers Club is very community minded. What do you think about this news report? OK or a bit of a worry ?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://silverpeers.com/viewtopic.php?t=12316

Thanks!

Lorina

Re: Child Care in Licensed Clubs

Post by Lorina » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:12 pm

Is this for an assignment?

Sorry I'm not sure what this is for or what you're asking...

:geek:,
Lorina