please help my council interview

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
clover

please help my council interview

Post by clover » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:50 pm

I will have a council interview in this coming wed. I have worked in ABC childcare before, I dont really know how is the council interview would like ? does anyone working in the council can help me out? I am so nervous~~~~ and i cant find my certificate III and my first aid are expeire. what i can do ??

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: please help my council interview

Post by fchaudari76 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Clover - what is the council interview for? Do not be nervous, just be calm and answer the questions they ask the best that you can. I would advise that you try and find all your certificates, however if you cannot, contact whoever you did your Cert III through and say you need a replacement Certificate as you have lost yours, meanwhile they can write a letter to whoever you interview with stating that you have completed your Cert III.
As for your First Aid, tell them it has expired but you will be doing the course soon ... so I would also advise that you do that, as it means wherever you get a job they are not waiting for you to do the course.
Employers always prefer it if you have everything so are ready to start work asap.

Hope this helps.

clover

Post by clover » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:46 pm

thank you so much~ i have found my document, my position would be childcare assistant, just wondering what will be like of council interview. thanks again

seema

Post by seema » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Clover = Council will ask u a scenario about child support which will be written n ask u about early year learning frame work , child protection , health and safety these thing which will u already know don't worry everything will easy .good luck clover:-).

clover

Post by clover » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:18 am

thank you so much guys

clover

Post by clover » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Now I am working on child support , I come up some questions,like what is child support any example can give me? and what kind of department i can ask for help. thank you soooo much ~~

kinder

Post by kinder » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:24 pm

hi Clover just wondering how was your interview for council position, what question they have asked you ?
It would be great if you would like to share your experience with the council.
Thank You :)