Please help me answer these questions for a job application

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
justjessie

Please help me answer these questions for a job application

Post by justjessie » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm really hoping someone can answer or help me answer these questions, I did my cert 3 years ago and did nothing with it, I'm not great with writing down and answering these kinds of things and I would love some help please :) the job is at good start child care :)

*The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) is a key component of the Australian Government’s National Quality Framework for early childhood education and care. Please list some of the key elements of the EYLF and provide some information on your understanding of these elements.
(2000 characters or less)

*How do you find out about each of the children in your care? What do you do to support the program that is offered, particularly to children who may have a disability, additional need or who may require some emotional support.
20,000 characters or less.

Lorina

Re: Please help me answer these questions for a job application

Post by Lorina » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:49 am

Q1: Understanding EYLF

Q2: http://ncac.acecqa.gov.au/family-resour ... _needs.pdf

Even though you have to write these answers you really should update you knowledge and you need to learn about EYLF for your interview and your job. Throughout your job you will be required to use the EYLF in your everyday practices. So, it's important you know this...

Good Luck!

:geek:,
L.A

justjessie

Re: Please help me answer these questions for a job application

Post by justjessie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Thank you!
Just needed to be pointed in the right direction :)