Job interview questions about EYLF and NQF

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Tanni

Job interview questions about EYLF and NQF

Post by Tanni » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Tomorrow, I've got my first interview for a child care job in many years. I've been out of the industry since before EYLF and NQF so I know I will be asked what I know about it. I will be honest and say I haven't worked with it but want to read up about it before the interview so I can at least say I know a bit about it. Can anyone give me a quick overview of them or let me know a site that has it explained in a nutshell? I don't have the time before tomorrow to read all the info on the ACECQA site. I have equivalent to Diploma qualifications but the job is for a Cert 3. Thanks

Lorina

Re: Job interview questions about EYLF and NQF

Post by Lorina » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Hi Tanna,

Here is some info you can read up on...

Understanding EYLF
Guide to NQF
Guide to NQS

This can also help:

Preparing For An Interview

Since it's for a cert 3 qualification don't be stressed over it... I don't think they will make you revise each and every bit of the EYLF and NQS. If they ask you a question and you're not sure just say that your unsure but you are currently updating your knowledge by reading to learn more about it...

Good Luck,

:geek:,
L.A

k81

Re: Job interview questions about My time our place

Post by k81 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Hi, can you give me a quick over view of My time our place.. I've got an interview coming up, and they have told me they going to ask me a few things about my time our place.

Lorina

Re: Job interview questions about EYLF and NQF

Post by Lorina » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:46 am

Here is an overview you could possibly read over:

https://education.gov.au/my-time-our-pl ... -australia

:geek:,
L.A