Interview at S.D.N- any thoughts?

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
dulciean
Consultant
Consultant

Interview at S.D.N- any thoughts?

Post by dulciean » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Hello! I have a (much hoped for! ) interview this week with the SDN group of not-for-profit centres . I'm just curious if anyone else has gone through the process before, or has any other experience with SDN.
I am slightly intimidated as I have a vast amount of respect for them, they are industry leaders, and I would LOVE an opportunity to work for them and absorb some of their wonderful-ness! :wave:

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: Interview at S.D.N- any thoughts?

Post by fchaudari76 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Sorry can't help you but good luck with the interview

dulciean
Consultant
Consultant

Post by dulciean » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:04 am

:wave:
Happy Dance!
well- I got the job! i am so excited to have this opportunity to get into the Not for Profit sector. after my last experience i was soooo disillusioned. i just hope i am up to SDN's standards- i feel nervous! i will be a 'floater' -though still expected to contribute to documentation and programming. i just want to soak up all that good quality child focused care and education...
Can't tell you how relieved and happy i am.
oh- and they pay well too, which can never hurt. job starts next monday- will let you know how it goes.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:10 pm

I know it's a little late but Congratulations! How's it all going?