Documentation Needed When Applying For A Job

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
critone

Documentation Needed When Applying For A Job

Post by critone » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:45 am

I, it's my first experience, and i nee looking for job in child care, i'm certificate III.
Just for help me in this adventure, what type of document is better i have to make and show to the centre?
thanks

Lorina

Re: Documentation Needed When Applying For A Job

Post by Lorina » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:56 pm

You will need to have a resume to show your employer during the interview. Your resume basically has information about your past work history, work experiences, study qualifications etc. If you need help in preparing your resume, simply Google it and you can find a lot of templates that you can use. On your resume you will also need to include two references. The references on your resume should be two different people you have worked with in previous jobs or if you haven't worked before they could be people you did work experience with. You will also need to provide your employer with details of any experiences you may have had in the past. If you have done babysitting for family and friends you should definitely mention it, if you have a younger sibling that you take care of, let the employer know.

If you haven't got any experience you can add to your resume then you can include your practical placement that you did with your certificate 3. Add the centre as well as the tasks you did. For example - supervised children during outdoor play, set up experiences, completed household tasks etc.

This may also help:

Preparing For an Interview

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Good Luck,

:geek:,
Lorina