Which one...

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
vickianne

Which one...

Post by vickianne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Hi I am looking at doing my Cert 3 online and the choices are huge and very hard to pick from as they seem to all offer a great course...any suggestions as to ones to go with?
thanks...

Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Which one...

Post by Steffelz » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi Vickianne, Ive just finished my cert3, I would say steer clear of a college called Study Solutions.
I have heard good things from people who did their cert through goodstart (old ABC).
My best advice would be not to pay for the course in full but rather pay by the unit, that way if you want to change colleges, you won't lose any money. Take your time picking the college, as they all look really good when they are trying to get you to enrol. It also depends on whether you want to choose a course that you pay for or one thats for free , the options are endless.
Im looking into somewhere to do my diploma and Im having a good hard look because the college I did my cert through was shocking. This site is amazing though
Hope Ive helped a bit
Good luck :)

vickianne

Re: Which one...

Post by vickianne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Thank you so much for that information, there is so many providers out there, I feel like I am going in circles. Great idea about doing it unit by unit, did not think of that...
Thanks once again.